The hosting service used for my webinars has a space limit, so I’m having to reduce the number of recorded presentations I can inventory online.
Before that date, we’re offering a 40% price reduction on our current offerings. Coupon code: fortyoff. No minimum order required. Order deadline is 3 August–at that point, we’ll pull enough presentations to get our server space under control.
Discounted items include some of our most popular items. Download is immediate. View as often as you want after download.
Presentations are down-to-earth, understandable, and practical. We don’t waste time in the presentations trying to get you to buy something else or marketing other items. That’s not how we roll. Our prices are the best in the business.
- Avoiding Fake Ancestors
- Beginning German Research
- Crossing the Pond
- Overview of Fold3.com
- Brick Wall Busters 2017
- Using Indexes at FamilySearch
- Basics of Citation
- Do I Cite it All?
- 25 Brick Wall Strategies
- Researching Female Ancestors
- Organizing Digital Media
- Using the Bureau of Land Management Website and the BLM Tract Books
- Creating Families from pre-1850 Census Records
- Creating those Color Charts and Citing Images
- Determining Your Ancestor’s Migration Chain
- Organizing Online Searches
- Maryland Land Records
- Genealogical Problem Solving
- Charts, Charts, and More Charts
- Writing Proof Summaries and Making Your Case
- Preparing for a Trip to the Family History Library
- Using Free Passenger Lists at FamilySearch
- Using Free US Probate Records at FamilySearch
- Determining if Your Soldier with pre-1866 Military Service Received a Pension or Benefit
- Using Online City and Regional Directories
- Where Do I Go From Here?
- What to Blog About?
- Tightwad Genealogy
- Courthouse Basics
- Probate Records on com part I
- Probate Records on com part II
- Using Free US Local Land Records at FamilySearch
- Using Free War of 1812 Pensions at Fold3.com
- Using ELCA Records at Ancestry.com
- Getting More from Newspapers
- and more!
Visit our offering page today–closeout sale ends 3 August 2017!